Keep Moving 4Ward’s, Brad Loiselle will be the Gold Sponsor of TieCon’s Flag Ship Entrepreneurship Conference being held this year in the Capital of Canada, Ottawa. TiE Ottawa Brings its Flagship Entrepreneurial Conference to Canada for the First Time. Brad will be making available 400 copies of his book at no charge to participants that attend this event. This is to support the fostering of entrepreneurship within the Ottawa region and bring awareness to what it takes to be an entrepreneur.
This fall, TiE Ottawa will create new opportunities for entrepreneur…..opportunities to connect with industry leaders, prospective investors and partners from across our region and around the world….equip themselves with the knowledge, skills and perspective required to compete in a global market….and achieve greater success in business.
Organized in partnership with Canadian sister chapters in Toronto and Vancouver, and global chapters in Boston and Silicon Valley, TiECon Canada will bring together hundreds of entrepreneurs, SMEs and industry veterans, investors and other members of the Canadian and global business community.
Featuring industry leaders and technology gurus from different sectors and all spheres of business, this event will open the door to a world of new entrepreneurial perspective, learning and opportunity. With a focus on connecting and equipping entrepreneurs for success, TiECon Canada will offer:
- Rare access to entrepreneurial leaders, angel investors, VCs and government funders, and opportunities to increase deal flow
- The opportunity for start-ups to pitch for seed funding
- Inspiring and influential speakers from our backyard and around the world who will share their story
- Insight on emerging innovations, business trends and competitive intelligence
- Mentorship and learning
- Extensive networking with peers, seasoned industry leaders from Canada and the US, prospective customers, investors and partners
It will also create a platform for productive collaboration among several Ottawa-based entrepreneurial organizations.
We look forward to welcoming you to the first TiECon event in Canada on October 31 and November 1, 2013.